- Bachelor Degree of Marine Engineering Technology -AMTA – Alexandria.
- Chief Engineer Certificate – AMTA – Alexandria.
- General Manager at Phoenicia Maritime Shipping Services
- Head of Maritime Engineering Studies at Aqaba Maritime Education & Training Center /Al Balqa Applied University since February 2014
- Technical Manager Phoenicia Maritime Shipping Services ltd.
- Managing Director in Dolphin Marine Survey’s.
- Managing director Global Engineering & Marine Maintenance
- Marketing & Business Consultant for RINA CLASS SOCIETY
- Principle Marine Surveyor & Auditor for INSB (International Naval Surveys Bureau)
- Principle Marine Surveyor & Auditor for PMDS (Panama Maritime Documentation Service)
- 16 years of seagoing experience on various types of vessels.
Nature of Experience
- Managing & Technical /Quality Management of various kinds of vessels.
- Vessels inspection and reporting.
- Purchase and supply management.
- Various maritime services like Ship Delivery, Pre-Purchase, and Off-Hire Surveys,
- Budgeting and budget control.
- Planned maintenance and management of internal and external repairs.
- Crew training.
- Experience in Shipyards Management and ship repairs.
- Marine Surveyor & Auditor.